high-definition digital archive, Le Corbusier Plans, was developed by Echelle-1
in partnership with Fondation Le Corbusier. Echelle-1 spent seven laborious
years to digitize and catalogue the Foundation’s superb collection of Le
Corbusier’s lifetime of architectural works, covering his 325 projects starting
from 1905 through to 1964. Now, in a world first, the master architect’s
complete legacy is offered as a comprehensive digital archive, available as an
online research tool. In addition to the archive collection itself, Le
Corbusier Plans Online offers additional photographs and introductions by
world-famous researchers and architects, discussing Le Corbusier’s various
projects. Le Corbusier Plans Online is an outstanding tool of study of the
master architect’s legacy, intended for students, researchers, architects, and
scholars. Le Corbusier Plans Online is currently offered in two grades. The
Basic service is provided completely free of charge with no obligations. The
Premium service is an annual subscription service, offering access to the complete
feature set. Le Corbusier Plans Online Features and Benefits
- Access to the complete project and archive image list with metadata, with extensive filtering and search functions. Complete image archive and project contents available. (Premium feature)
- High-definition images can be zoomed-in to view fine details. (Premium feature)
- All users can access the service concurrently.
- Service is device agnostic; use with any computing platform, from smartphones to tablets to personal computers.
- Faculty members can send system-wide messages and bookmark key projects and archive images for student assignments.
- “Architectural Journal”, Echelle-1’s publication on architectural topics curated from international sources, published on-site.
- Customized website created specifically for each institution.
- Administration-free, automated user sign-up process.
- User authorization validated via institution designated email domains and IP addresses.
- Online service model negates software obsolescence concerns.
For further information, please contact our sales offices.
for Japan: email@example.com
for all other regions: firstname.lastname@example.org